Copper braided & black TI long clicker.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

I have to put a new material on everything. I have the Long clicker and as everyone knows it has a LONG tube to show off whatever is put on it. I cast the copper braid in clear resin. Turning this blank comes very close to the copper, Because the material, it has some thickness to it.
Thanks for looking, comments welcome.
Brian Kort
KnB pen blanks

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russknan

Beautiful! As my brain tends to go off on odd (but to me, amusing) tangents, could you also call that the "Chinese handcuff" pen? Perhaps should put the mind into "time out"!

Proud2Turn

Outstanding. Think the copper braid is a great choice and turned out very nice. Wonder if copper hardware would be too much, or really set it off? Just a thought...

BSea

Outstanding. Think the copper braid is a great choice and turned out very nice. Wonder if copper hardware would be too much, or really set it off? Just a thought...
I was actually thinking the Black TI might look really good with the copper instead of chrome. Plus, I can't remember seeing this kit in copper.

The Long click is not available in copper and the JR Retro in copper that I have pictured is not available but this is what copper looks like on copper.

IMG_9462.JPG

Top Bottom