Copper & Black Lucite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

Black Lucite with new copper plated Baron. Closed end design with Blue Lapis stone embedded on the end. Any and all comments welcome.
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Lance

20065123399_100_0892.jpg

200651233936_100_0895.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johnathan

Very nice work. I would not have used such a bright blue but it looks great. Is there also a stone on the cap? Maybe that's just a reflection. Anyway, the pens looks nice.[8D]

Pipes

You asked for opions WELL I love the pen ! EXCEPT the blue stone til then it was pefect IMHO only now !! I guess Iam saying I would not of added the stone I showed my wife and she agrees !! But to each h his own !! I would a used somthing a bit well like a clear chrystal or even a tiny diamond .EXCELENT work Pen looks great I like the copper and black combo !!

http://affordablepipes.com/

Deere41h

Very nicely done. I think the copper goes real well with the black lucite. That is some of my favorite material. Thanks for sharing it with us.

alamocdc

Originally posted by Huzzah
<br />I posted it a couple of weeks ago, you must have missed it!! Link to Post

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Very nice, Lance! First class all the way. BTW, when did BB start selling copper Barons and how did I miss it?

Man, I hate getting older!!! I DID see that. Going through the links reminded me. [B)] Chaulk another one up to sometimers.

L32

Very Eye cathing, I must say the stone detracts from the simple beauty of the pen But it is one of the more beautiful pens I have seen anyone display here[:D]

dwpenworks

Thats it. Now I gotta learn how to do one. My wife will not be happy. She already complains that I am not with her enough. Fantastic job, Beautiful pen.

wayneis

The shape that you turned on the bottom is very nice, the pen overall is great but I do not care for the stone, that takes away from the beauty in my opinion.

Wayne

LanceD

Thanks Everyone for all of the comments. I think something just a little more subtle would have looked a little better. I have some "cats eye" stones that probably would have been a better match with the copper plating. But when looking at it in person it really doesn't look too gaudy. Again I appreciate all of the nice comments[:)].

csb333

I saw it in the Photos section and was hoping that you posted it here so I could comment. That is one FINE looking pen! The only thing wrong with it is that it isn't in MY pocket.- Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom