Coolest pen so far for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Tell me what you think? I just love this awesome piece of wood. My first spalted blank!!! Still cant take pic of them though. Even made a plexi holder!!
Nolan

200632954732_2006_0328_212104AA.jpg

200632954756_2006_0328_212021AA.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Its a spalted oak cigar with CA finish and I even got the spalted pattern to line up good. I guess im gonna have to read up on the pic taking advice on this site.
Nolan

Ron Mc

Nolan,
Beautiful piece of Spalted Maple.
May I suggest that on your next picture you use a different background color? The sheer beauty of your work is getting lost in the wood chips.[:(]

airrat

Nice pen good job on the finish. Use a neutral background and it will bring the pen out more. Lost of of the excitement with the background noise.

gerryr

Looks like very nice work and a great piece of wood. You would solve one major photo problem with a different background, the one you have is nearly the same color as the wood and extremely distracting. Also crop out as much of the background as possible. We don't care about backgrounds, only pens.[:D]

GBusardo

Really nice looking pen. That wood looks awesome!! I don't think the photo is so bad. Do something about he backround though. I have tried everything to get pictures that looks as good as some of the pen pics on this forum. I will blame my camera. hahaha
Gary

chitswood

I've got some spalted silver maple pen blanks, about 9 - 10
would anyone be willing to turn one fo these for me if I sent the rest?
I'm looking for one of those short pens -Sierra? and I think there is another style?

The wood is soft, not punky, needs to be stabilizied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom