Cool Copper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charlie_W

Charlie_W

Here is a neat pen I recently completed. The components are the Wall Street II from Woodcraft. The blank came to me in one of the Pass it Forward boxes a while back. The foil blank had Mark James name on it.

Mark, I don't know if you made the bank or just passed it on, but....Thanks! I really like it! It worked great with the copper kit with the black.

Attachments

• IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 327
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tgsean

That looks very beautiful, goes so well with the kit. Very elegant! Mark great blank too!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Here is a neat pen I recently completed. The components are the Wall Street II from Woodcraft. The blank came to me in one of the Pass it Forward boxes a while back. The foil blank had Mark James name on it.

Mark, I don't know if you made the bank or just passed it on, but....Thanks! I really like it! It worked great with the copper kit with the black.

NICE!!! The kit is a good match.

And yes, that blank I did make. Early spring, cast in Alumilite.

Glad it worked out.

Charlie_W

Mark, I don't know if you made the bank or just passed it on, but....Thanks! I really like it! It worked great with the copper kit with the black.[/QUOTE]

NICE!!! The kit is a good match.

And yes, that blank I did make. Early spring, cast in Alumilite.

Glad it worked out.[/QUOTE]

Mark,
Again, Thanks for this great blank! It is a stand out! It looks even better than my pic shows. The alumalite turned very nicely too!
Sometimes it is difficult to find a blank that will work with the copper Componets....this was a no brainer!

Top Bottom