"Contrasting Leaves"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

Mesquite with B&W Veneer on Platinum Wall Street II Click Pen. CA finish. These are the first of these click pens that I have done and I kinda like 'em. I know that it is said that they are too long, but so far I don't think so. Perhaps when put into a ladies hand it would be a different story.

Thanks for lookin'. All feedback welcome.

Attachments

• Contrasting Leaves.jpg
    Contrasting Leaves.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 398
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
S

spiritwoodturner

Steve, your stuff is nuts! Don't tell me you make those cuts freehand. You don't have to give up any secrets, but do you use some kind of jig for your cuts? I mean, they're perfect.

Really amazing work.

Dale

altaciii

Wow, you continue to put nicer and nicer pens on soyp forum. I am simply amazed at the different inlays you can do. Where do you find the time? Another great looking pen. Great job! :eek::eek:

chriselle

Another couple of "home runs". But you know, some might consider surpassing the magic 50 in a season.....as showboating.:biggrin:

Not me though. Keep pumpin em out there.... Mark...er.....Sammi...or is it.... Barry....ah....who ever the hell you are.:beer:

CaptG

JEEEZZZZ, don't you ever take a break? Oh ya, that is one sweet lookin pr. of pens. You won't be locking them pen blanks up when I drop in to see ya next month, will ya? Not that ya need to...........

talbot

Hi Steve
I like the way the strands emanate from that single point and the crossovers.
More lovely work and a pleasure to view.
I think you're ready to move up the design ladder a bit now so have a look and see what you can do with some of these: http://www.nakaya.org/eindex.html

Thanks as always for showing us what can be done.
Regards,
Bill

bitshird

after looking at these pens, I gotta get a scroll saw, I'll have to toss out my computer but I can not sit idly by any longer, Excellent job Steve,

Top Bottom