Congrats to my sister..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from AceMrFixIt

AceMrFixIt

She passed her national boards for teaching. All comments are welcome.

Attachments

• brendaspen 016.jpg
    brendaspen 016.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 191
  • brendaspen 017.jpg
    brendaspen 017.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 144
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Yep a smart looking Teachers pen indeed :) , I had to stop making these since the "political correct crowd" stopped teachers here marking in red :( seems it upset the kiddies and could lead to all sorts of mental disturbances lol. cheers ~ John

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Get the Gold

Yep a smart looking Teachers pen indeed :) , I had to stop making these since the "political correct crowd" stopped teachers here marking in red :( seems it upset the kiddies and could lead to all sorts of mental disturbances lol. cheers ~ John

PSI's Gold teacher's pen kits come with Black and Green ink, the Chrome come with black and red. But you can buy either red or green as well as black refills and be "PC". I think to get into a position where you are making such important decisions as whether we can allow the children's papers to be marked in red or green you must be a certifiable *****.

Drstrangefart

Awesome job on the boards, and I WANT that pen. That thing is awesome. Can it write from either end??

It does write from both ends.

DEAR GOD!!!! I've been noodling with how to make a pen that could write from both ends and someone beat me to the punch. I was gonna attempt one of those 10 inch 7mm tubes drilled as deep as I could on either end then figure out how to get it on my Exselsior. But this is a MUCH better solution. Once I get enough Slimlines done to get my touch just right I'm gonna branch out into more ambitious pens and that will likely be one.

ctubbs

Rick, congratulations on your sister's passing her boards. Oh yes, the pen ain't bad either. hehe Seriously that is one fine looking pen. Lay down the red ink. My teachers used a paint brush dipped in a gallon of red paint to mark my papers and I still have plenty of Ego. My Id is working also. I just can't spell.
Charles

Rob73

Very nice... I would not let her take it to work though. I've done quite a few teacher pens for friends and relatives. They all have one thing in common. They called me back with in a week crying they were stolen.

I am curious how you got the decals on there. I was thinking of doing something similar for the cops in my family. Putting a decal or something on for their specific police stations. You print that out on a home printer?

Top Bottom