A Confetti Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

It has been raining in Houston for the past several days and it is really kind of dreary. I was looking through some blanks before I went out to the shop this morning and I thought I would pick something a little different..upbeat and celebratory and so... a Confetti Blank and Platinum Navigator from Woodcraft.
Thanks so much for looking. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe and Happy Fourth of July. Sometime during that day give remembrance to the sacrifices that our country's creators made when they signed a Declaration 234 years ago!
Regards, Doc

Attachments

• Confetti Navigator.jpg
    Confetti Navigator.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 549
  • Confetti Navigator_1.jpg
    Confetti Navigator_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 288
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

That's a great blank, it's hard to find something with that much color and yet isn't distracting, The pen on the hole looks great, something that colorful should sell quickly, who is the vendor that carries them? I'd like to get a few.

beck3906

I picked up a couple yesterday at Woodcraft and wondered how well they would look. I hope mine look as good as yours.

Did you consider a chrome kit to go with the blank? I was wondering about the kit to use...I may try a Navigator/Baron also as this shows a lot of the material.

wizard

Rick, I think the blank with the chrome kit on the Navigator or Baron would look better than the one I made. I just didn't think about picking that kit. In retrospect, I would probably go your way! Regards

Parson

Holy buckets it rained a lot yesterday. I wish I was in my cooler garage turning pens, but I was actually work away at the office and then did a little work on the bday present for the wife... stripping wallpaper and painting the breakfast room.

Love that pen blank and pen... I shall go buy one soon!

Jgrden

Great loooking pen. Woodcraft changed their display and increased their supply of blanks.
There HAS to be a better way to show their kits, however. Those little pieces of paper with the description and the number are pretty helpful, just look tacky. I think they should have mounted a model of the pen kit style above the row of that particular pen. You agree, Bruce??

toddlajoie

I think they should have mounted a model of the pen kit style above the row of that particular pen. You agree, Bruce??

They've been slowly going through and doing that at our local WC store, when they have pen turning demos, they make one and stick it on the bins they keep the pen kits in. They have also pinned on empty but assembled kits for ones they have not done samples on. Not as nice a visual, but it does help make it clearer than a bag of parts does...

Top Bottom