Confession Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I woke up this morning my heart heavy with guilt. I have to make a public confession and admit that I love making slimline pens. Not only do I love making slimline pens, I love making wasp shaped slimlines not the straight contours that many purist prefer. The wasp shape gives this plain but elegant pen a feminine appearance that I find very appealing.

I feel so much better now that I have come out of the slimline closet.

D494D4C6-B2B9-4754-BAAF-16A4A5010FA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Beautys_Beast

Hi, I am Mark, and I am a Slimline addict as well.

I absolutely love the slimline pen kit. Why? Because it is the most universal, modifiable, easy to make, inexpensive pen kit available today. Hands down. For a couple of bucks, you can make a plethora of different styles. Throw out the center band, make it fatter, add your own center band, make it any shape you want. Fact is, I am going to make a closed end, screw on cap one someday.

However, like the OP, I love that style. Simple, elegant, curved like my favorite thing in the world. A woman.

Awesome job on that pen by the way.

Herb G

I've got a bunch of kits I do not wish to use. If you want to work out a trade, let me know. I think I have about 40 kits total.

OZturner

Oh Cody, what have you done?

You possibly have opened the Virtual "Flood Gates", with your Confession.

We may be overrun with "Wasps", with their Strangled Waist Lines.

I may have to Adjust or Amend my critiques, or even develop, some other item to focus upon.
But for the Intervening Period, I think the only thing I can do now for you Cody, is to consistently Pray.
"Forgive Him Lord, for he Knows Not what he has Done".

I do believe in the possible Salvation of Cody! He does have a number of redeeming Virtues.

Brian.

Bob in SF

Beautiful pen - could not have confessed it better - wasps are gratified by the flattery of imitation - the sky has not (yet) fallen - any many heretofore closeted turners are freed and cleansed by your example.

Top Bottom