Confederate Flag pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confederate Flag pen - El Grande roller ball pen. This kit will be part of some new designs that will be released soon. This kit will be available for most of the popular pen kits and it is available on my website. The Confederate Battle flag
will also be available soon.

Attachments

• IMG_5597 (900 x 486).jpg
    IMG_5597 (900 x 486).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_5601 (600 x 400).jpg
    IMG_5601 (600 x 400).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

"Damn Southerners" sorry but this post brought back memories of my mother in law. She was a native of West Virginia and I used to say that to her all the time when she messed something up or whatever. She had a Confederate flag license plate. Her line for me was "who the hell comes from Kansas? all it is good for is passing through and that only as fast as possible"

rjwolfe3

That is so cool looking. I had to look that up because for some odd reason I always thought the "Rebel Flag" was the official confederate flag. Lots of good information on Wikipedia. I may have to order one of these when the kit becomes available.

avbill

Constant, I am assuming that is th 13 star confederate Flag. Are you going to do all four confederate flags plus Generals Lee's

Last edited:

Skye

Very Nice looking. Great fit, the wood has some great (what appears to be) curl to it.

One note, make sure when you're setting yourself up to sell these things that you're going with the most popular pen kits that turners are using. I'm not sure El Grande kit is one of them, but I haven't gotten to turn many larger kits yet.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Interesting work, Constant. I am a proud Southerner, but stay away from the traditional Confederate Battle Flag as it has become a divisive symbol to many. I certainly would consider one of these kits, however.

CountryPens

I would love to have a traditional Southern battle flag. Let me know if you do one. Heritage, not hate. Its the media that has made it controversial and divisive.

wdcav1952

It is difficult to respond to an anonymous person, but I will try. I proudly possess the tintype photo of my great grandfather in his Confederate uniform with his shotgun on his shoulder. So, I understand heritage. I also understand that some symbols are considered an "in your face" affront to others in our society.

When I see the segment of our society that most often displays the traditional Confederate flag, there are many of them with which I do not wish to be associated. I do not mean this as an attack on any of our members; it is simply a social commentary.

Constant, I apologize if this detracts from your post of a new kit. I will not comment anymore except to say I will visit your web site.

I would love to have a traditional Southern battle flag. Let me know if you do one. Heritage, not hate. Its the media that has made it controversial and divisive.

CountryPens

Sorry Cav,

I did not mean to be anonymous. I have updated my profile. I am also originally from Louisiana. Monroe.

Constant, I will watch for your kits. They look fantastic.

Lester

wdcav1952

Sorry Cav,

I did not mean to be anonymous. I have updated my profile. I am also originally from Louisiana. Monroe.

Constant, I will watch for your kits. They look fantastic.

Lester

Thanks, Lester I appreciate your update. My brother went to LA Tech in the late 60's. He now lives in the Pineville area where I grew up.

I miss Louisiana food more than anything while I am exiled in "the frozen wastelands of the North!!" :biggrin:

Here are the photo's for the Confederate Flag inlay kit with the a Sierra Elagant.

Attachments

• Confederate flag (950 x 523).jpg
    Confederate flag (950 x 523).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 251
  • Confederate flag dbl (970 x 557).jpg
    Confederate flag dbl (970 x 557).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 258
  • Confederate flag 2 (950 x 517).jpg
    Confederate flag 2 (950 x 517).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 231

C.W.McClellan

To all---The South "GOD'sCountry " Yanks come South for Vacation --Southerners don't go North for Vacation or live ha ha --since the
" War of Northern Agression " Yanks have wised up and also envied us --weather - beaches -mountains -grits - a friendly smile -of welcome -- room to live --Thanks

beck3906

Constant,
How hard would it be to modify the design slightly and call it the "Betsy Ross Flag"? Could be more "politically correct" today. Would only need to add more red/white stripes.

Constant,
How hard would it be to modify the design slightly and call it the "Betsy Ross Flag"? Could be more "politically correct" today. Would only need to add more red/white stripes.

Well I have done the Flag with 50 stars on a Sierra and also the Bennington Flag (the one with the 76 but with 14 stripes). Betsy Ross like you said is just adding the 13 stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom