Concava Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rtyler8140

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nicely turned !! I think you have followed the flow of the kit metalwork perfectly. :good::good:

I'm not so sure about the kits themselves, to me they look a bit like a cross between a Slimline, a Cigar and a Panache.

TonyL

Very nice. This was my favorite kit for a while. I sold many too. The black enamel (or black chrome) kit is nice too. Well done!

plantman

You did a very nice job on these pens. Love that curly maple it's one of my favorite woods.

Thanks. I work in a cabinet shop and the curly maple for this pen came out of the dumpster :eek:.

:eek::eek: "IT CAME FROM A DUMPSTER" NO!! NO!! NO!! You work in a cabinet shop and this was a cutoff from a beautiful set of custom cabinets being made for a customer. You need a bigger knife, and don't be afraid to spread it on thick as long as it is truthful !! Nice pens and great grain in the Maple. Jim S

OZturner

Great Pens, Ryan,
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Great shape on the Concava, amongst the best I have seen.
I would get them to drop the Dumpster off at your home in future. What a Fantastic Beautiful Timber.
Love the Tiger Maple, It Really Shines.
Congratulations,
Brian

BSea

I have to say the kit has never caught my eye. But you did a great job on those pens. And I too like the curly maple the best.

Ummm . . . . BTW, where's your dumpster?

rtyler8140

Whats funny is the maple was ordered for 5" baseboard. It wasn't supposed to be anything special, but I guess we got luck. I probably ended up with 40 blanks. I'm trying to spalt 10 of them now.

Top Bottom