Computer Board Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gagler

Gagler

I picked up two of Bruce's computer circuit board blank a few weeks ago, and finally got around to turning one of them today. It's also the first time I've turned a Sierra. It sure was a lot of fun, and I know it will turn a few heads just due to its unique nature.

If you haven't tried one of Bruce's computer blanks, the next time he puts some up on the board I'd highly recommend snagging one!

As usual, comments and suggestions most appreciated!

Attachments

• cpu3.JPG
    cpu3.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 300
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

I snaged one when they first came up, Havent turned it yet am waiting to get a sierra vista Black Ti for it. They really are nice though.....looks like lots of work.
Great Job Mike and Bruce.

jttheclockman

I am ordering a couple of these. They are cool. What would be some classy kits to put this on??? I am guessing it needs to be abit large.

bruce119

I am ordering a couple of these. They are cool. What would be some classy kits to put this on??? I am guessing it needs to be abit large.

The best bet is the Sierra vista or the Wall st III.
They will fit any sierra or Wall st II and the click version also Wood Pen Pro's Pacifica's he has some nice looking pens. They don't need to be too fat I just go a little lager than the bushing and round the ends to fit. and they look fine.

Top Bottom