Compliments to juteck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

When I needed a fast kit this man stepped up and delivered. This pen is going to a cancer survivor I needed the Satin Pearl Cigar kit to go along with the pink acrylic. The wine cork is from Frick's Vineyard. He is a rather independent sole as you will note if you visit his website. The request for the pen came from a Chiropractor whose son provides wine tours. Three other pens were made from his favorite vineyards.

Pens - 6-3-12 Wine Cork Fricks Pink Cancer Survivor 1.jpg

Pens - 6-3-12 Wine Cork Fricks Pink Cancer Survivor 2.jpg

Pens - 6-3-12 Wine Cork Irish Family Vineyard and white oak stave 1.jpg

Pens - 6-3-12 Wine Cork Venteux White Oak Stave 1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I'm thinking your having to drink some wine now-a-days to be able to get this many pen blanks:wink: You certainly have a way with the cork!!!

Well done!

Scott B

juteck

John - nice looking group of pens. What is the pink blank? And for the ribbon, is it just drilled through the top top cap and threaded/glued in? It looks like a different variation of the PSI Diva pens with the dangling crystal.

Jgrden

John - nice looking group of pens. What is the pink blank? And for the ribbon, is it just drilled through the top top cap and threaded/glued in? It looks like a different variation of the PSI Diva pens with the dangling crystal.

I drilled through the top and use some jewelry stuff. I found that the chain links need to be soldered together to prevent them from separating. The printing of the winery "Fricks" was almost lost when cleaning the cork - thus a draw back from the client, who still paid the price. I was not happy with the cork color in combination with the pink acrylic. But there was a special meaning behind both the top and the bottom. Thanks for asking and your support. I made sure the client understood the history behind the white pearl and where and why it came from
Thanks again.

Top Bottom