Completed Desk Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from allenworsham

allenworsham

I finally got the Desk Set done for my friend who is going to be a new Principal for a new Christian High School that will be starting up in September. The pens are made with Comfort Pen kits in gold titanium. They are made with cocobolo with CA finish. The base is maple. I took these photos for my records before sending it out for laser etching of the school's logo. I learned a lot on this one. One thing is to make sure that I use less of a swell in the lower part so that it fits better in the funnel. The closed end thing took me a bit to get the hang of, but now that I got a few under my belt things will go easier. I finally got my photo tent done along with some brighter lights. It makes a big difference. The background was one of my old dress shirts as the sheet that I wanted to use was all wrinkled and I didn't want to iron it.[:p]

2008533142_Base%20small.jpg

20085331440_Base%20and%20pens%20small%202.jpg

2008533157_Base%20and%20pens%20small%201.jpg

PaulDoug

Beautiful job. That better than an apple for the teacher. My neighbors daughter is graduating from law school soon, been thing about trying to make her something like that.

Top Bottom