Compact Credit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tipusnr

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipusnr

Here is a credit card kit I purchased from Woodturningz. It is a PSI kit done with two year old peach from my tree and Woodturner's Friction Polish.

2005383227_Credit%20Card%20Pen.jpg

I apologize for the image. I'm using a different scanner tonight. Will try to get a better image tomorrow.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

It's a really short twist pen kit with no magic properties other than to make money disappear from our bank accounts.

I agree that the peach might be nice cut on the bias but don't have any tree chunks thick enough. So far, it is still a fruit producing tree so I don't take too large a hunk from it!!

Fred in NC

Bill, does that pen use the little refills? That is the problem I have with selling them, those refills are hard to find for the buyers.

Very nice pen!

tipusnr

Yes, it uses the same size refills as the pendant pens. Don't know where the top of the ink fill on a standard Cross refill is so don't know if they could be cut down or not. You can get the refills through PSI and Woodcraft, I know, but stocking them might be a hassle.

I probably won't make them routinely but the wife asked about them and thought I would try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom