Commissioned order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bmac

bmac

Just finished another commission order for 14 pens with boxes using a different wood for each set. Woods included oak,maple,cedar,poplar,hickory,mesquite,cherry,
alder,birch,mahogany,bloodwood,pine,walnut, and cypress.

Attachments

• DSCN1402.JPG
    DSCN1402.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 293
  • DSCN1403.JPG
    DSCN1403.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCN1404.JPG
    DSCN1404.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

That's a great order. The pens are nicely done and like the variety of woods. The boxes are superb as well.

Brian G

That's a great use of matched timber for the box and pen. I'm curious whether the boxes are your design or from plans.

OZturner

Beautiful Pens and Boxes
Great Order, Bobby.
Fortunately you still had access to all those timbers, for Cases as well as Pens.
Congratulations.
Brian.

bmac

Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated. I made the boxes but they are not my design. They are all over the internet and I have seen them in magazines. I just looked at the pictures and kept playing with it until I got what I wanted. They are not that hard to make once you figure out how they work.

Bobby
Louisiana

InvisibleMan

Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated. I made the boxes but they are not my design. They are all over the internet and I have seen them in magazines. I just looked at the pictures and kept playing with it until I got what I wanted. They are not that hard to make once you figure out how they work.

Bobby
Louisiana

Well, they're awesome! Very nicely done. I have seen them elsewhere, too, but haven't tried to make one yet. Yours are the best I've seen. I appreciate your approach, too - tinker until it's right. We don't need no stinkin' plans:)

Top Bottom