Color Explosion Long Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert111

Robert111

I always wanted to try a long clicker. Had three color explosion blanks on the shelf and I guess I liked this one the best. Hope you like.

By the way, the color explosion blanks turn very nicely, if this one is any indication.

Attachments

• Color Explosion Clicker, Segmented Acrylic Rainbow 002.jpg
    Color Explosion Clicker, Segmented Acrylic Rainbow 002.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 403
  • Color Explosion Clicker, Segmented Acrylic Rainbow 005.jpg
    Color Explosion Clicker, Segmented Acrylic Rainbow 005.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

That looks great!! I'm a fan of the long clicker, and it looks like you nailed the nib end. This kit really makes you get the fit right at the nib. Good job.

edicehouse

Fit looks good, looks like you nailed everything.

For me I really do not like the color combination of the blank. I would like the blank more if the orange/pink was not there. With that being said, someone will buy that pen (unless it is a gift).

This is not bad mouthing the blank either, it is just a case of my personal taste.

CREID

Did anyone else see the face towards the top of the pen on the first photo. I did, or I am having a flashback.
Curt

oneptbuk

Very nice. I like the depth of your blank. I've tried other color explosion blanks, but did not get a similar result on mine. Without the right color mix, the opacity of these is hit or miss for me, but I like the way yours turned out.

Top Bottom