A Collection of Mosaics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made them all this A.M. :eek:...Just kidding :biggrin:.... A few people wanted to see my collection of mosaic pens so here they are. I had ten of them..I gave two of them as gifts.and actually sold one. I still have one more I need to make..a blank called Delphinium. Thanks for looking....Regards, Doc:)

Attachments

• A Collection of  Mosaics_1.jpg
    A Collection of Mosaics_1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 393
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Thank you all for the kind comments and encouragement!!

Did y'all hear that. Doc has sold a pen, after seeing his collection I never knew it could happen.

I like them all.

Phil, Thank you! LOL..,yep, After making about 300 pens in the last 3 years, I did sell one pen. It was identical to the coral mosaic but with a different clip...want to guess how much I sold it for?

wizard

Knowing how you enjoy and use your pens. I a guessing it was less than $8 and a hug.

Phil, LOL...I wasn't planning on selling it...but eventually I did and got a bit more...Since I hadn't really sold a pen...the young lady decided to pay me what she thought was reasonable..and I accepted....LOL...She lives in Australia so the hug was out of the question....
If you like to try again...

firewhatfire

I was going to follow up with you getting a picture drawn with the pen. But since you said more than $8 leads me to think in the $250 range even though they are worth more, but you feel like you could take less because ou make pens for the pure joy of making and using them.

wizard

I was going to follow up with you getting a picture drawn with the pen. But since you said more than $8 leads me to think in the $250 range even though they are worth more, but you feel like you could take less because ou make pens for the pure joy of making and using them.

Phil,
The young lady offered me $275 and I accepted. A short time later I received the letter below written with the pen she bought. Doc:)

Attachments

• Thank You Letter.pdf
    262.7 KB · Views: 149
Top Bottom