collaborative stamp pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

My customer sent me some rare stamp images that he wanted a pen made from. He wanted them in this orientation after I sent him several examples of design options that filled the body with stamps. The customer is alway right.
Anyway, having had a rough couple of weeks with my brother being ill and then passing, I was having trouble hitting a commitment date. I contacted Don Ward for some help with the casting. He is unbelievable, he took the design, cast it and even turned it for me so I could concentrate on my family. The package arrived in like three days including the 4th of July. Here are some photos of the finished product, man Don is good at this.
Thanks, Don.

Attachments

• stamp pen 003.jpg
    stamp pen 003.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_3520 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3520 (Medium).JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pianomanpj

Wow! That came out great! :biggrin::biggrin:

By the way, I am a stamp collector, so if anyone wants any info on the stamps shown on the pen, than just shoot me a PM.

its_virgil

You are quite welcome Glenn. I am glad I was home and able to help you out when you needed it. Thanks for posting. BTW, I made three blanks and now have a stamp pen in my collection. Thanks for calling on me.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
My customer sent me some rare stamp images that he wanted a pen made from. He wanted them in this orientation after I sent him several examples of design options that filled the body with stamps. The customer is alway right.
Anyway, having had a rough couple of weeks with my brother being ill and then passing, I was having trouble hitting a commitment date. I contacted Don Ward for some help with the casting. He is unbelievable, he took the design, cast it and even turned it for me so I could concentrate on my family. The package arrived in like three days including the 4th of July. Here are some photos of the finished product, man Don is good at this.
Thanks, Don.

Rmartin

Glenn, I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but it's comforting to have people like Don on the IAP.

I love the pen, but I have a question. In the first pictue the kit looks blue or is that a color cast from the digital photo?

Thanks for the thoughtful words. It is my photo skils lacking...no blue in it. I amalso a 30 year furniture veteran at Art Van Furniture in Michigan, do you know them? I will look up your site and check it out.

Glenn, I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but it's comforting to have people like Don on the IAP.

I love the pen, but I have a question. In the first pictue the kit looks blue or is that a color cast from the digital photo?

Top Bottom