Collaboration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fiferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiferb

I can't paint so I asked my mother. She painted on my curly maple cigar. Finished with Deft. This one will be donated an auction to support our local university. Comments appreciated and encouraged. Thanks.

0068732952_Curly%20Maple%20Painted%20for%20Auction.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Thanks for the compliments and especially from you Janet. You gave me the inspiration. My mother has been painting bottles for years and when I saw your pens I enlisted her help. Thanks again.

Jerryconn

Great looking pen, your mother did a great job. I have shown some of Janet's work to my mother who also paints, she is "practicing" on a dowel right now for a couple in the near future.

Fangar

Bruce,

Looks great. What a wonderful collaboration with your Mom. You might not have realized, but I bet she feels quite a bit of pride working with her son as well. I would keep her on retainer and allow her to paint some other custom orders.[;)]

Cheers,

Fangar

Dario

Good job!!!

You beat me and my wife to it. We've been planning doing the same "collaboration" but our schedule just won't permit it for now. Janet's been our inspiration and been helping us with tons of tips. Thanks Janet!

jssmith3

I am really glad to see others trying this, is appears to be in high demand at the moment. The only thing I would suggest is using a darker color with the light wood so it shows up better though it is very nice just the way it is. I have only used the CA finish on mine so would be very interested on how other finishes hold up. If I can help let me know.
Janet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom