Cocobolo Slimline With A Captive Ring

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Parrott

Dale Parrott

I've been turning less than a year and enjoy working on my level of skill. A captive ring should teach me patience and give me a sense of accomplishment, if I'm successful. There is definitely a learning curve and I have the "goofs" to prove it. The photography is also a work in progress. Made from Cocobolo.​

Attachments

• Cocobolo With Captive Ring.jpg
    Cocobolo With Captive Ring.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 355
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Most impressive. Good design and well executed workmanship. If you were closer to Indianapolis we would try to talk you into addressing the IAP chapter on how you did this, it would be a strong encouragement. You have come far in a year pilgrim.
WB

plantman

Praise the maker

:confused::confused: Hi Dale: I see you watched the video. Putting a ring on a pen this size is like a heart surgen doing his best work!! Did you ever find the video you were lookng for? I came across one the other day that had an olded gentleman turning three rings on a baby rattle. That was before I received your reply about the website I found. It came from the UK. He was in a room with equipment in the backround and people sitting on chairs watching him turn, mostly an older woman was shown. If you think this might be the one you are looking for, I will try to find it again. Let me know. Keep up the excellent work. Jim S

Top Bottom