Cocobolo Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SerenityWoodWorks

A matching set for a custom order. Customer ordered these for his sons graduation from Law School. FP fitted with Hert. #5

Attachments

• IMG_1028 640.jpg
    IMG_1028 640.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_1034 640.jpg
    IMG_1034 640.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_1026 640.jpg
    IMG_1026 640.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 311
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

B Wo

I am stupid excited about your pens. I'm a big fan of cocobolo, and I've seen cocobolo burl available, but it's always been too rich for my blood.

Your's are the first cocobolo burl pens I've seen, and they are beautiful!

Brooks803

I was about to type out a really nice comment on how awesome that burl (shouldn't have sold it to you now!) looked and how nice your finish is....but then I saw those mini pinecones in the background of the 2nd pic

SERIOUSLY....you KNOW I would could be those bad boys and there you are using it as background aesthetics!!!!

bruce119

GOOD LOOKING PENS gota love Cocobolo

BUT what really caught my attention

Is the 2nd pict & the mini cones/pods :tongue: (nice shiny rocks)

Those cones need to be cast and made into a blank :wink:

:biggrin::biggrin:..NICE WORK..:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank everyone....Those pine cones have been a decoration on our coffee table for years and years. I get yelled at by TOWMBO everytime I take them to use as a back drop, I never seem to put them back on the table the way she wants them.

bruce119

Thank everyone....Those pine cones have been a decoration on our coffee table for years and years. I get yelled at by TOWMBO everytime I take them to use as a back drop, I never seem to put them back on the table the way she wants them.

Just put in a tub of resin and be done with them

:cool::eek::redface::wink::):tongue::biggrin:​

edicehouse

I know it sounds crazy but I bet the pictures do not do the pen justice. I imagine that thing in persome is beyond awesome!

Thank you to everyone for your very nice comments

I know it sounds crazy but I bet the pictures do not do the pen justice. I imagine that thing in persome is beyond awesome!

Yes, the iphone does ok but it doesnt capture the true beauty of the wood

Jonathon....you need to just swipe the little cones the next time you are over, She wont notice until your well on your way home and then we can split the blanks

Last edited:

BSea

That is so funny . . . . . . and true. Why are women like that?:hypnotized:

We have an afgan (translation - small blanket that won't cover your feet) at the foot of our bed. When the bed is made, it's supposed to be casually "THROWN" on the bed. Guess who can't "THROW CASUAL" to save his life.:wink:

Top Bottom