cobs in a row

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Queso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queso

Tonight's turnings. All cobs are from stabilized stock from River Ridge. Half are natural, half dyed red.

200552421230_cobsinarow.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Wow, those look pretty cool! What happened on that second yellow from the left? And, are those last three the American Classic?

wayneis

Nice job. Sometime when you are in the area let me know. If I'm home and I usually am you could stop by the shop. By the way, did you ever get the Holly?

Wayne

Queso

Wayne,
I decided I had enough to worry about with the cob pens, without trying anything else yet. I may be over that way next month. I'll PM you when I know for sure.

Jim,
The stain is just that, a stain on the cob that was there before stabilizing. Now it's a stabilized stain. The right three are PSI Classic Rollerballs.

hobby_dale

Paul, very cool! I really like the pens. Did you stabilize them yourself, or did the blanks come that way. Maybe you said, but I missed it.

Sterling Heights? Awesome...I'm from Hazel Park originally, not too far down the road.

Queso

The cobs were from River Ridge Products in Wisconsin.

www.rrpwhite.com

Steve and Carol White run the business. They sell stabilized woods, and do stabilizing for you if you send wood to them. They've been great to me. I've made more than 50 cob pens from their cobs in the last three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom