cluck cluck,scratch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

Got this idea from my sister about a year ago,cast it and forgot about it till i found it the other day,sure glad i only cast one,stole it from my hens.

200731003358_100_0754.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudnhed

Well that's different!!!! LOML said he thought it was probably one of a kind[:p] I think it's a good looking pen????????

stevers

That is absolutely the most unique thing I have seen yet. Very clever Becca. Don't be embarrassed, it is a nice pen.

Find a farmer and see what happens.[:D][:D][:D]

wudnhed

I think someone should have a great little corner in their arsenal of pens for corn cob, chicken feed and straw pens. You could get those little mini straw bales at Micheals for displays. Such is life on the farm[;)]

The ingenuity of a creative mind. It is a very unique pen. How about pen holders in the straw bales.
Sale to a pastor (others for that matter) so that when he is asked what he is paid he can just show him the pen.

guts

Les,this was not the easiest material to work with,the little pieces of corn kept chipping out so it took quite a bit of ca to fill the holes,other than that it was kinda fun.

low_48

Originally posted by johncrane
<br />kinda neat there bill, should not go off with all that ca, also mate don't drop it in the hen house they might eat it.[}:)][;)][:D]

If you drop anything in the chicken house, they can have it[:D][:D][:D] Ain't the most pleasant of places!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom