Closed end Rhodium Gents in resin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

These are 2 more self cast pens made in the last couple of days. Both are Rhodium gents with a closed end sweeping designs. The resins are a rose color with turquoise and a rose color with silver.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8036.JPG

IMG_8038.JPG

IMG_8061.JPG

IMG_8062.JPG

IMG_8064.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Absolutely beautiful, Brian; you must get a lot of satisfaction from turning such a work of art !

Mal

SDB777

Great casting, and a fine job on the sweeping curves...I like it!

So your mixing a single color into both cups, and then adding a touch of another color to each cup to get a total of four colors? Sort of....maybe?

Scott (I like it) B

Parson

Nice turning and finishing and EXCELLENT photography. I really must get a good lighting setup and take much better pix of my work.

wiset1

Fantastic Casting and I love that glass finish. I really need to get a pin chuck...New Years resolution! Awesome

MartinPens

wiset1 said:
Fantastic Casting and I love that glass finish. I really need to get a pin chuck...New Years resolution! Awesome

Great pens! Really classy!

Tim,
I tried a pin chuck and found it frustrating. I would start with a closed end mandrel from Arizona Silhouette. It comes with a nice DVD on closed end pen making. It's going to set you back a bit, but I think they are worth it.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom