Closed End First Try

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Laurenr

Laurenr

Many issues, some are obvious, some not so, but basically I think I have the idea. I must remind myself that it is "progress" not "perfection" that matters.:biggrin:

Yeah, right.

Lauren

Attachments

• ironwood triton ce1.jpg
    ironwood triton ce1.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Ironwood triton ce2.jpg
    Ironwood triton ce2.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Ironwood cigar ce1.jpg
    Ironwood cigar ce1.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 278
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Definitely a good first effort. Like the use of materials - nice contrast!

As I recall our very first closed end pen somewhat resembled a one hitter according to our children. :eek::rolleyes::wink:

wiset1

One heck of a jumping off point. These pens look amazing and I'm sure that with a couple more turns you will be pleased with the perfection you hold in your hands

bobleibo

Lauren
Don't you mean first closed end post? That looks way too good to be your first "try". Excellent combination of materials, very impressive.
Cheers
Bob

Laurenr

Lauren
Don't you mean first closed end post? That looks way too good to be your first "try". Excellent combination of materials, very impressive.
Cheers
Bob

Oh Bob, you're such a kidder.:biggrin: Truth be told, I have done one other, ...the hard way. Then I purchased closed-end mandrels from Silhouette. So you are seeing my 2nd, and 3rd try, ...technically. Geez give a guy a break.

I haven't seen you around WC lately. I will be teaching a class on the 29th, come over and say hello.

Good to hear from you.

Lauren

bobleibo

Lauren
Cheers
Bob

Oh Bob, you're such a kidder.:biggrin: Truth be told, I have done one other, ...the hard way. Then I purchased closed-end mandrels from Silhouette. So you are seeing my 2nd, and 3rd try, ...technically. Geez give a guy a break.

I haven't seen you around WC lately. I will be teaching a class on the 29th, come over and say hello.

Good to hear from you.

Lauren

Ha! I've seen your work in person....your "first try" outdoes my "last try", but I'm catching up! Give me a few years :)

As for WC, I've been a lot more than I thought, just ask my wallet. I'll have to sneak over again.
Cheers

Top Bottom