closed end custom Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mickr

mickr

My apologies to the PR princess for my bad photo of her superb blank ( merlin) Custom cap, custom center band and obviously a closed end...(the closed end looks fatter than it is in real life)

Attachments

• DSCN0634.JPG
    DSCN0634.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 276
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
My apologies to the PR princess for my bad photo of her superb blank ( merlin) Custom cap, custom center band and obviously a closed end...(the closed end looks fatter than it is in real life)

Everybody knows the camera ADDS TEN POUNDS!!!

Really nice looking pen!!

mickr

That's nice. How do you go about turning the matching piece in the middle of the center band? I've been wanting to try that.
I just had a tiny piece left from cutting it off the cap end before squaring..so that would take a book to explain how to hold tiny piece..but if one wanted to make it the easy way...1. take your blank & round it...then put in a 4 jaw chuck and let it stick out...(can use tailstock) and make the ring...then drill by putting the drill in tailstock...then part off...that oughta do it...:rolleyes: Was that English?

mickr

Sorry about that mickr; I was thinking more of a matching finial.

What is the material of the custom finial?
Mack,can see why you did not see the fabulous finial (PP discussion!!!) I had one merlin blank & used every bit of it for this pen..a real squeeze...the finial has 90% silver and 10% gold, so it's hard to see it is the same material...but thanks for the question...

Top Bottom