Closed End Bocote

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from UKpenmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKpenmaker

Just a nicely marked closed end Baron

20074811941_Bocote.jpg

Can anybody else see the portrait of a woman (or i have been using to much CA glue:D) hint look at the picture rotated 45 CW.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yep, I agree, the wood and your work is great. [:D]
With regards to the CA, I think you should put it on the pen and drink tea instead. Either that or you may have fallen out of a tree recently and banged your nut. BTW, the last time I was in Heysham I don't remember the women looking that bad, but then I had been away from home for quite a while.[}:)][8D]

Cheers Andrew, cool pen!!

UKpenmaker

Ok It must be the CA, but here is what i think looks like the figure.
I have highlighted it for those of you who don't take CA with your coffee.[:p]

200748201232_Bocote%202.jpg
<br />

Many thanks for the comments.
Steve i presume you were down at the power station, when you were up here? You must have been to the wrong places looking for your women[}:)][;)]

ilikewood

Hey Andrew, I gotta ask....you won some pen blanks for the 3rd birthday bash from me. Was that blank in there? If it was, that wood originally came from Dario (if I remember correctly) and it was, he called it "birds-eye bocote" and it sure looks fine!!

You did real nice work....although I do have to admit you've been snorting too much CA to see women in your wood (if you haven't been sniffin' glue, you have spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME in you shop and need to get out and see what girls really look like!)[;)]

latech15

Well, maybe I have been sniffing too much ca too because I see the woman. Long black hair, looking back over her right shoulder. I didn't see it in the rirst pic but I see it clearly in the highlighted pic.

PS I believe she is naked. Wish I could see the other side of the pen though.

UKpenmaker

At Last some people who use the same CA as me[:p], i mean can see the face, at least i am not totally mad.[:eek:)]

Bill, I am sorry to say that the blanks never arrived[:(] you may end up getting them back if they ever find them. This is probobly due to Parcel Force (or as we call them Parcel Farce) not being able to carry out a simple delivery task, unfortunately its not the first time either[:(!].
Does this mean can take on the prestigious role of being the IAP's biggest loser.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom