Closed End Baron Calligraphy Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stevej72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

This is my first attemp at a closed end Baron. It is done with morado and a black titanium kit. I needed a calligraphy pen and haven't had a chance to order the nib from CSUSA yet, so I went over to Michaels and bought a calligraphy starter set for $7 that came with three nibs, a pen, ink and a converter. The whole nib assembly screws into the Baron. It is plastic but I think it looks OK until I can get a better one.

200712717210_DCP_5309.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Very nice, beautiful finish. I don't have the guts to try one of these closed end pens. I bought the mandrel, I just don't trust my skills yet. Nice job Steve.

Firefyter-emt

Hey, that opens up a few areas!! I am not personaly a fan of a plated finish on the nibs. I just feel that you are always cleaning off finger prints. This is the reason I like the Churchill design so much. Can you post up the box & price for what you bought?

clthayer

That looks very nice. I'll have to pick one of those sets up next time I'm at Michael's. I think the plastic looks alright, it can't be worse than some of the plastic in the kits we buy.

Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom