Closed end Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Chrome FP, bias cut Blythe Ironwood (at least that's what BB labeled it), CA finish. I left it about 5/8" longer than stock so it would feel right in hand, but I think it looks a bit too long. Could be the coves. Closed view.

200641632849_baronCHfp_desertiron_clsd.jpg

Open view for Dario.

200641633124_baronCHfp_desertiron_open.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Excellent work, Billy and a beautiful piece of wood. How long is it when closed? My personal closed end FP is 5-1/2" long and I've decided that's too long. It doesn't fit right in some shirt pockets.

PenWorks

Blythe....now that's someplace you don't want to be from [:D] I guess if your a stick of wood it's okay [:D] Beautifull pen Billy. I noticed that to, the extra length looks a tad funny, but sure feels nice when you write with it. Good one !

alamocdc

Thanks, guys! Gerry, it's just under 5 3/4". I forgot to mention that this stuff must only get watered by the animals 'cause it smelled like urine when I was cutting and turning it. I think I'd rather turn antler!

Dario

Very nice pen Billy. Looks a bit long but as Anthony said looks perfect when in use without the cap. Interesting color on the cap area. Never saw a light sapwood on DI like that.

Thanks for the open view [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom