Closed end Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

I had a chance to do a little turning this morning and this is what i came up with. Satin Baron with antique gold celluloid from CSUSA and chrome Baron in yellow black swirl acetate from AS. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Lance

20061919591_100_0654.jpg

200619195918_100_0655.jpg

200619195935_100_0656.jpg

200619195952_100_0657.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Great job on both Lance. Is the top one semi transparent?

Gerry,thats the actual colors in the material. I painted the tubes and the inside of the blank brown just in case [:)].

Deere41h

Wow...A couple of beauties. Very nicely done! I am very partial to closed end pens. Those turned out very nice. Thanks for sharing them with us.

thetalbott4

Lance-
I really like both pens. The profiles are great, especially the lower barrel of the satin. When my pin chucks get here I'm going to borrow that as inspiration. I'm gonna go stand by the mailbox and wait for the pin chucks...should be here any time.

Fangar

Lance,

They look great. The shape I always shoot for. Personally, I think the yellow is fantastic, and like how that one point of the pattern froms a closed circle. Great work. Thanks for sharing.

Fangar

Fangar

Originally posted by thetalbott4
<br />Lance-
I really like both pens. The profiles are great, especially the lower barrel of the satin. When my pin chucks get here I'm going to borrow that as inspiration. I'm gonna go stand by the mailbox and wait for the pin chucks...should be here any time.

Lol,

I just sent them out this morning Scott! You sound like me when I am waiting for something. [:D]

Cheers,

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom