closed barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elody21

Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

These are 2 more of the closed barons I made. The black and ivory is corian and the material with the gold is another solid surface material I got along with a bunch of other pieces.

200672022437_baronsgoldivoryandblack.jpg

200672105337_baronsgoldivoryandblack.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Will you share the name and maker of the flecked material? It is very interesting and unique- you paired it together with the solids very nicely.

emackrell

I second Angboy's request - that gold flecked material is really attractive. And the pens look really great!

cheers Eileen

elody21

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Will you share the name and maker of the flecked material? It is very interesting and unique- you paired it together with the solids very nicely.
I believe this is from a company called Karadon.

redfishsc

You can get the stuff called Staron, Gibraltar, Corian, and even Formica has a line out now.

Anytime you see a material that looks like stone, see if it scratches like plastic. If so, you can make a pen out of it!

elody21

Originally posted by redfishsc
<br />You can get the stuff called Staron, Gibraltar, Corian, and even Formica has a line out now.

Anytime you see a material that looks like stone, see if it scratches like plastic. If so, you can make a pen out of it!
I am confused by your response "the stuff".? What I used was the name brand Karadon solid surface. I assume that most are aware of all solid surfaces being able to be used for pens. I believe that people were asking for the maker of the gold flecked solid surface not what it is.In my first post with the photos I state that the gold flecked material is another type of solid surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom