Clipless TruStone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

Looking through my personal collection, I realized that I had never made a trustone pen that I *intended* to keep, so I made this one:

The clip is hidden so well, you can't see it.

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Looks good. Jr. Retro? Those are one of my favorite kits. Did you want the clip? Or did you intentionally leave it off?

Dan_F

Very nice - sometime though, the clip is the only thing that keeps them from rolling off the table. The Wildhorse Jasper is one of my favorites.

Dan

wiset1

Great looking turn and I like that you turned the cap accent. Not a problem about the clip...simply post it. Looks great

Rounder

Very nice - sometime though, the clip is the only thing that keeps them from rolling off the table. The Wildhorse Jasper is one of my favorites.

Dan

SO TRUE! My son Timebandit made a kitless PR pen for his Mom for Mother's Day, no clip. We all admired it and were looking at some of the tru-stone blanks he had bought. I laid the pen down on a table and suddenly a pen refill shoots across the floor. The pen had rolled off the table and broke where he had tapped the threads. I felt about a 1/2" tall.:frown::mad::crying:

Beautiful pen by the way Barry.

Last edited:

broitblat

Looks good. Jr. Retro? Those are one of my favorite kits. Did you want the clip? Or did you intentionally leave it off?

Well...

When I went to assemble, I noticed that I was missing the clip. I thought about contacting the vendor, but decided I didn't really need the clip. In reality, I've rarely used them, but, as has been pointed out, it does keep the pen from rolling away.

I'd been thinking about doing a pen without the clip, but it does look odd to me. :rolleyes:

-Barry

Top Bottom