Clickers times two...part two

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

With the year halfway gone already, I think it might be time to get stocked up for Christmas already. At least I hope to have enough inventory for this year....I didn't get ready in time last year and ended up a little short(all those extra sales....gone). I'd rather not send my customers to someone else to get their gifts for their family and friends.

Here is another 'set' with the 'no name new blank'....another experimental pour that I really like. I think the redish coloring is quite 'manly'......

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

Comments/critiques....and a name for the blank are most welcome!
The kits were the SlimlinePro and PSI(from woodnwhimsies) CartridgePen.....

Turned between centers, sanded throught first five pretty colored pads and PlastixPolished....I even wiped the dust off, but it jumped back out during the photo'ing(sorry).

Thanks for looking!

Scott (she pourin', pourin' pourin'.....rawhide) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wingdoctor

It reminds me of Mars. The blanks I purchased from you a while back, at least the ones I have had time to turn, look really good! I have made 2 from your cross cut cedar and WOW!!

nick 55

Didn't I refer to a color I was looking for as Dante's Inferno in an email I sent you this weekend? And now I see exactly what I wanted and you had it all along!?

Sheesh, you're going to make me go broke........

Nick

SDB777

It reminds me of Mars. The blanks I purchased from you a while back, at least the ones I have had time to turn, look really good! I have made 2 from your cross cut cedar and WOW!!

It's an amazing piece of wood that folks overlook for them fancy named sticks...glad you like it!

Didn't I refer to a color I was looking for as Dante's Inferno in an email I sent you this weekend? And now I see exactly what I wanted and you had it all along!?

Sheesh, you're going to make me go broke........

Nick

The CEO of the Pouring Dept.(okay, my wife) decided to try a few new combo's. So far, she hasn't started charging me for the few I can sneak out to the shop:biggrin:

I like Dante's Inferno. Anything with Dante is cool.

Hmmm, Maybe?

Thanks for all the views and great comments!

Scott (CEO of nothing, unless I'm told I can be) B

Top Bottom