Clicker Watch Pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

I just shipped this pen out to the customer. This is the 1st time I have done a click style pen in my watch part pen line. The customer really likes a large barrel and he actually gave me one to use as a template to work to. The wall thickness was so thick that I was able to use balance bridges larger gears and clutch gears that I would normally not be able to put in some of the model of pens I make. I think it turned out great! Hope the customer will be happy with it!

CC always welcome!

Attachments

• Web_17721200.jpg
    Web_17721200.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 382
  • Web_17711200.jpg
    Web_17711200.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 270
  • Web_17731200.jpg
    Web_17731200.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 244
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Well, it's about Time somebody made the watch parts on a clicker!:biggrin:
The clicker blank does create a nice canvas.

Great job Dale! How many pieces are on this pen?

Maybe you can come up with a formula and charge by the piece!

Charlie69

Wow! that looks awesome. I can't help but respect the amount of time and effort that went into making the blank.

Dalepenkala

Wow,that is super nice!

I've never seen a watch pen made with the long clicker kit,it's really cool.

Steve

Me neather Steve, but when I started working with the blank my head just started getting all kinds of ideas! Very fun pen to make! Thanks for the nice comment!

Dalepenkala

Well, it's about Time somebody made the watch parts on a clicker!:biggrin:
The clicker blank does create a nice canvas.

Great job Dale! How many pieces are on this pen?

Maybe you can come up with a formula and charge by the piece!

Charlie if I had to guess I'd say there's in the neighborhood of 160 -170 individual parts if not more! There are ALOT of parts on this barrel I can tell you that!
Thanks for the comments!

Dalepenkala

Thanks to all you guys and gal's for the great comments! Its much appreciated! I can tell you from experience this took me quite a while to make this blank! What made this pen so much fun is my customer not only likes clicker BP pens but he likes the barrels quite large. In fact at the largest diameter on the barrel is .610" Mind you this is on a 3/8" tube! On the conservative side there is about .100" of wall thickness for this pen! I just loved putting in the jeweled balance bridges and hairsprings pallet arms, clutch parts that would normally be to big to put into a normal one of my Western Emperor pens.

Top Bottom