Click this out

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

My Last Loooong Clicker, my favorite design (I might say that about a lot of my pens:biggrin:). So much Tube to cover its great!! see the ghost:glasses-cool:
1_DSC09683_copy.jpg

1_DSC09687_copy1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

Dang Toni, my wife just slapped me. I am gonna need one of these. She just said if she doesnt get a "Clicker Toni Pen" for our anniversary I wont make it to the next one. LOL

Beautiful pen the long clicker really shows off the hard work you put into them. Outstanding!

Skye

I really cannot fathom the work and skill involved in creating those blanks. It's almost hard for me to appreciate the pen because I just can't get past the blank itself.

its_virgil

All of the adjectives I know have been used. I'm off to buy a thesaurus to find a few more. Your flowers beat my sunflower all to ..... You know I like your work and the mix of colors used in this one may be your best combination...at least my favorite. Seems to be a little ghosting in your finish.:biggrin::biggrin: There are several threads in the finishing forum that may help.:biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Toni for joining us and sharing your talent.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Last edited:

Tanner

That looks awesome! You should start offerring the longer tubes. That is so cool that you can hide little speacial things in there that may have meaning to someone. Kind of like a Where's Waldo pen.

Top Bottom