Cleveland Browns Cigar - Thanks, Alice!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

This is from a piece of bowling ball that I got from Alice. Since there are a fair number of Browns fans in the area, I shouldn't have any trouble turning this one! :D Definitely a one of a kind... up here anyway! I'd love to get my hands on a bowling ball this color!

20058104023_cleveland_browns_cigar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Dynamic colors. Good choice of using the primarily black blank on top. That should be a winner for you. Are the bowling ball blanks consistant enough to produce more of that line - so more people can use it to write about how bad the Browns are doing?

alamocdc

Thanks, guys! Bill the "black" is actually more of a chocolate brown but my camera didn't pick it up well. Not being a Browns fan myself, I'm not exactly sure how to answer that last one. [}:)]

Good looking pen. Not my team so not my colors but I like the design. Is that an indentation just below the CB? If so why did you choose to place it there?

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
BROWNS... the BROWNS are a football team... Man you learn something every day... [}:)][}:)][}:)]
<center>VIKINGS
2006 Super Bowl Champs</center>

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Griz,

How's your checkbook? Small wager???

Vikings minus Randy Moss = Packers (average).

Super Bowl = above average. Therefore, no Vikings in Super Bowl (also no Packers). Sorry?
[xx(][xx(][xx(][:(][:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom