Clear cactus Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I thought I would share another one of my clear cactus pen pics with you guys. This is one of my clear cactus pen blanks with the inside painted black. It is a Statesman fountain pen in Rhodium with 22k gold trim available from Craft Supplies USA.

This pen was actually part of a set (see bottom pic) I donated to a children's cancer center action. I donated this pen plus a Jr. Statesman mate in a mesquite and glass display case with a piece of cactus skeleton as the prop. The set sold for $750!

200751653813_Clear%20Statesman1.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture. My wife took this one and it is the only one I got before delivering it to the auction!
200751655133_Case.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkirkb94

Congratulations on great looking pens as well as that price!!! You should be proud that so much was raised for a good cause!! Kirk[8D] BTW, I like your photography and use of props!

Curtis,
Awesome pens.. I love your cactus blanks and will have to get some soon.. (Gotta build up the ol' cash flow first).. my son is getting married in 2 weeks... original plans was that he was going to do it at home (Bastrop) so I could visit around Texas while home for that and you're not far away... but now the wedding is in Las Vegas.. so my trip to Texas is off for a while.

Congratulation on the superb work and the donation.. know that made you feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom