Classic American

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

My Classic American in Pink Ivory, Plastic and I'm not sure what that center section might be. I did have a little trouble with the finish but when I got home from the hospital I sanded away the hair and skin, gave it a good coat of ArmorAll and Ta-Da, good as new!

2006101721421_am-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
When did we start the Ugly Pen Contest II?
I know the third anniversary of the IAP is coming up and we had a lot of fun with the ugly pen contest in conjuction with the PITH contest fore the first anniversary but I cannot find the thread.
How about a link?
BTW NPGJ

Jamie

Yes I know there is a nail in it, well actually half a nail, the other half is in my forehead. I bought a new nail gun just for penmaking.
To the other replyer, ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

Jamie

The skin and hair came from when I accidentally super glued it in my arm pit. My wife nailed it to my forehead because I spilled hydrochloric acid down my front and I was wearing her apron at the time. I'm going to buy her a new apron as soon as the bandages come off.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Jamie
<br />My wife nailed it to my forehead because I spilled hydrochloric acid down my front and I was wearing her apron at the time.
Jamie, meet Fangar. Fangar, meet Jamie. You two should have LOTS to talk about! [8D]

alamocdc

<br />The skin and hair came from when I accidentally super glued it in my arm pit. My wife nailed it to my forehead because I spilled hydrochloric acid down my front and I was wearing her apron at the time. I'm going to buy her a new apron as soon as the bandages come off.

OUCH!!!! That is a visual that I just didn't need.

Angela, I need your help now! Thanks for driving me to therapy, Jamie!

But I guess there are worse things than having to seek Angela.[;)]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />
<br />My wife nailed it to my forehead because I spilled hydrochloric acid down my front and I was wearing her apron at the time.
Jamie, meet Fangar. Fangar, meet Jamie. You two should have LOTS to talk about! [8D]
I thnk yoi should include Skye and call it a triumverate.

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />
<br />The skin and hair came from when I accidentally super glued it in my arm pit. My wife nailed it to my forehead because I spilled hydrochloric acid down my front and I was wearing her apron at the time. I'm going to buy her a new apron as soon as the bandages come off.

OUCH!!!! That is a visual that I just didn't need.

Angela, I need your help now! Thanks for driving me to therapy, Jamie!

But I guess there are worse things than having to seek Angela.[;)]

Thanks Billy, how sweet. It looks like maybe I could start a whole group therapy group from this. [:D]

Fangar

Someone call my name...

Dude...At least it was your armpit... Cause one time, I was wearing my turning frock (Of Course), while applying a ca finish... The phone rang. It was my friend Eagle. He needed some help learning how to do some bent laminations, cause you all know how he needs a little help in that area. I had just taken the CA soaked blanks and mandrel off of the lathe to put on my Ron Popeil Showtime Rotisserie to dry. Then for no reason, Eagle asks me how many licks it takes to get the the center of a Tootsie Pop. I thought it was 11 but couldn't recall for sure. Needless to say, I was gonna need my fingers to count. Where does one put something when on the phone and needing their fingers free to count? It was only between my knees for like 11 seconds. All I have to say is that I shoulda used thick CA... That would have allowed more dry time. I'm not gonna to that again. Wenge has a lot of splinters too...[:(] You try riding a bicycle with your knees glued together.

[;)]

Fangar

Dario

How'd I miss all this fun?! [:0][:0][:0]

Angela is going to be buying all the best turning equipment next month at this rate.

I thought RonMc's pen is unique...I think you just topped it [;)][:D]

Ron Mc

James,
I would love so see some more pictures of this. I have looked intently at this picture and I'll be darned if I can't figure out what it is.[:eek:)]
I read about skin and hair and who knows what else but am assuming that all of that is a joke.
You have tried something that I tried a few months ago yet you added the curve in the lower barrel when I added it at the top.
I would really like to see additional pictures![:D]

Jamie

Hey Ron, always happy to show off my woodworking skills.
20061024164827_cla-am.jpg
<br />
I have included two pictures, #1 shows the pen with the tip retracted, #2 with the tip extended and ready to write.

kent4Him

Can we please remove this picture? I'm getting nightmares just thinking about it. Once this gets out on the street, all my customers will want me to produce one just for them. I can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom