Circus Zen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

This is a black TI zen roller ball with a self cast blank I call circus. It is done in colors of purple,apple green,orange,yellow and coral. The tube on this pen was painted black and makes the colors darker. I think white would make this pen more happy looking as the black really toned down or darkened the colors. It has been wet sanded and wet sanded again through all 9 colored pads and polished with Novus heavy and light scratch remover. Thenaks for looking, comments bad or good welcome.
Brian K.

IMG_8421.JPG

IMG_8420.JPG

IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8417.JPG

IMG_8416.JPG

IMG_8415.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

While I truly love it...

It looks like Ronald McDonald threw up a happy meal with all those clown colors :biggrin:

zoom2.gif

Looks like a fun pen though :biggrin:

PenPal

Hi Brian K with a dot,

Beautiful pen, I must have a geometrical mind and I love that Zen, then if I may go a step further it conjours a picture of Genies extracting colour from an ancient source like a bottle with a caption Thats Colour. Much like Crocodile Dundee Thats A Knife defining IMPACT
this IMHO has it in spades.

Well amused by my friend Wiset following a visit from my youngest of 21 grandchildren Tayli who at eight is learning to knit with her Mama at one stage got into bother with her mum for smooting and was placed in temporary isolation in the hallway they sure are literal. With 27 GGC if they lived closer possibly could write a book.

Love that casting and pen.

Kind regards Peter.

Perfect choice of black under paint with the BT Zen. I'm not sure the white would look good with it though. This pen is stunning and the colors are beautifully mixed.

Top Bottom