Circuit Board Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mecompco

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice lot of pens ! . I especially like the last one; the black blank is a nice contrast to the two-tone chrome hardware.

mecompco

Nice lot of pens ! . I especially like the last one; the black blank is a nice contrast to the two-tone chrome hardware.

Ha ha, yes, that is my favorite as well. Thanks for the kind comments! I kinda think I will keep that one. :biggrin:

Regards,
Michael

jaeger

Ha ha, yes, that is my favorite as well. Thanks for the kind comments! I kinda think I will keep that one. :biggrin: Regards, Michael

Michael
You should definitely use one and show it off as much as possible . These will probably be your best seller and even if you're not big in selling , it gives people a chance to buy something Cool and Unique ! Helps with overhead as well !
I rigged up a jig like Ed from Exotics made a video of, helps a lot! I use it for other blanks at times as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

mecompco

Ha ha, yes, that is my favorite as well. Thanks for the kind comments! I kinda think I will keep that one. :biggrin: Regards, Michael

Michael
You should definitely use one and show it off as much as possible . These will probably be your best seller and even if you're not big in selling , it gives people a chance to buy something Cool and Unique ! Helps with overhead as well !
I rigged up a jig like Ed from Exotics made a video of, helps a lot! I use it for other blanks at times as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hmm, will have to check out the jig. I did these pens on my metal lathe, turned down fairly close to the bushings, then used a file and 150 grit to do the shaping. Sanded through 600 dry, then the MM pads, then onto the wood lathe for the Meguire's polish. The blanks are a little brittle and like to chip out on the ends if one is not careful (had to repair one chip-out w/CA). I do like using pre-tubed blanks, a big time saver! And yes, I hope to sell a few of these so I can buy more pen stuff. :biggrin:

Regards,
Michael

jttheclockman

I always liked the concept going way back when one of our members was making the blanks out of his garage. Even though this is now a mass produced item it still is cool and I use one as my everyday carry pen. I have gone through at least 3 refills and the kit is still solid. There are dents and nicks in the black nib end but that is to be expected. I have made countless sales from that pen.

Job well done on all your pens. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom