Cincinnati Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bobindayton

bobindayton

With the Bengals in the playoffs this should be a popular pen right now. It is crosscut Zebrawood dyed orange and finished with CA/BLO.

The pens are Hart Double twists and the first one is silver the other is gold. I think I like the gold better.:)

Bob

Attachments

• Cinci Silver.JPG
    Cinci Silver.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Cinci Gold.JPG
    Cinci Gold.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulSF

After Sunday night's embarassment?

Your pens are a heckuva lot better than Carson Palmer's performance lately.

Karin Voorhis

I am not at all interested in the football side of these pens:eek:

Goo thing is wow do I love the dying idea of zebra wood and yours are bueatiful:biggrin:

workinforwood

Pens look great Bob..wish I could say the same for the Bungels. But..at least if there was such a thing as a toilet bowl, they would not be playing in it..unlike our beloved Lions should be!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Your pens are a heckuva lot better than Carson Palmer's performance lately.[/quote]

Carson Palmer didn't play. None of the starter's except Ochocinco played. Thay didn't need to win. So they didn't paly them.

PaulSF

I agree, Palmer didn't play. He just ran around for the first half. 1 for 11, 1 interception, zero yards. I can't call that playing.

rjwolfe3

I think the pen looks great and I think the Bengals were holding back for a game that matters. I think a lot of teams were. My Cowboys spanked the Eagles but only because the Eagles didn't bother trying. Next week is when it will matter.

Dan26

Nice looking pens. Unfortunately the Bengals won't be going to the Superbowl. The only time they make it is if the 49ers are there and since they didn't cut it this year, the Bengals will lose their first or second game. I will be routing for them, though.

Top Bottom