Cigars in various burls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dustmaker

dustmaker

Up until now I have made my cigars with a straight profile so I thought I would get a little "crazy" and take a walk on the wild side, LOL. The first is gold stabilized BEB from Arizona Silhouettes. Second is Amboyna burl from Berea Hardwoods. And third is Tasmanian Eucalyptus burl from Woodcraft (I think, CRS is kicking in :biggrin:). All finished with about 12 coats thin CA and wet sanded through 12K MM. Good fun. :)
120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Up until now I have made my cigars with a straight profile so I thought I would get a little "crazy" and take a walk on the wild side, LOL.

Easy Boy!:eek: Those are way too radical for my taste:tongue:. NOT!

They all look really nice. Good job :biggrin:

Daniel

UH OH! now you done it. think the selection of available kits was a problem, Now you have all those kits multiplied by the variety of shapes that will work on them. Bottomless pit.

dustmaker

UH OH! now you done it. think the selection of available kits was a problem, Now you have all those kits multiplied by the variety of shapes that will work on them. Bottomless pit.

LOL, Daniel, you are right. Only thing holding me back is the greenbacks to buy the kits! I have a few sales pending that should get things moving again soon. I've made one in the Jr. series and now THAT has my eye as well! So many kits, so little money.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice Frank . I have always had an admiration for burls myself , and remember when I just couldn't wait to get some burl blanks . Nice work on the pens .

Top Bottom