Cigar Pen Display Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dana Fish

Dana Fish

I have recently acquired a couple cigar boxes that I want to convert into display boxes for my own personal use. The boxes are in great shape and perfect for holding 8-12 pens each.

Could someone assist with me with where I can find inserts for these boxes (foam or felt), I searched the web but was only able to find complete boxes.

Or if anyone is interest in making me a set I would be interested in buying them. I'll post pictures and dimensions.

Thanks for your assistance

Dana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dana Fish

Here is what I have to work with....

Ashton 11 3/8x 7 1/8
IMAG0247.jpg

Padron 10 5/8 x 6 5/8
IMAG0246.jpg

Padron 10 1/8 x 5 5/8
IMAG0245.jpg

Last edited:

Akula

I just use that black foam (get it from a friends work that receives their electronics packed in it...they just throw it away) Then mark out my sizes and cut on my scroll saw (could even use a x-acto knife but I always used the saw)

OKLAHOMAN

+1 on James, but if all you want is some slotted felt inserts go here:https://www.gopens.com/Vintage_Pen_Parts/vintage_pens_12X16Trays.php

Thanks for the tips... Has anyone use those types of felt inserts? Just curious as to their thickness and quality. I'll reach out to James as well.

I've used them for over a 2years in my displays and as inexpensive as they are if they need replacing it's no biggie, although I haven had to replace any yet

Attachments

• DSCN0621.JPG
    DSCN0621.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom