Cigar Pen Bubinga and Ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ron in Drums PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still did'nt get what I was looking for. I was trying to get the inlays more centered

9l8k7

Comments welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Ron,
Nice pen. What if you used ebony and curly maple and then used a black titanium kit? You may find that it will look much better. It could just be the kit that throwing it off.

M

Mudder

Maybe a bit more curve?
Alternate ebony and holly?

Wonder how it would look on a Sierra kit? Or an Executive or Atlas?

I dunno Ron, looks really nice to me.

Originally posted by Mudder
<br />Maybe a bit more curve?
Alternate ebony and holly?

Wonder how it would look on a Sierra kit? Or an Executive or Atlas?

I dunno Ron, looks really nice to me.

I made this blank for a baron, but looking at it then I wasn't sure I liked it. I decided I wanted to see what it would look like on a cigar first.

I have a bunch of holly that should be dry by now, thanks for reminding me. I swear ever since a got that letter from AARP asking me to join I've been forgetting things. Besides, I'm too young for AARP, they must have sent it to the wrong Ron

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Ron,
Nice pen. What if you used ebony and curly maple and then used a black titanium kit? You may find that it will look much better. It could just be the kit that throwing it off.

Ron, I have a blank all ready with ebony and curly maple. I'll need to pick up a black titanium kit.

I really like it. Personally, I like it more than the celtic one (no offense to anyone). I am a sucker for bigger pens and darker woods.

Don't get be wrong, I never even thought about doing this kind of thing until I saw the celtic pen - so it has been great for my learning experience(s). Seeing both of these pens have me pumped to try something like this.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom