Cigar pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This one is made from Bocote. I'm really starting to like the look of the black chrome kits. Thanks for looking! Even you Anthony, I know how hard it is for you to look at that background. :D
CigarPenBocote.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Doghouse

I have to admit that the cigar is one of my favorite pens. It is a nice kit with good ink and fairly easy to turn. Best of all it makes a well balanced comfortable pen.

Fred in NC

Yes, R.T., I have to agree with the others, very nice pen, and yes, a man's pen! I will have to get some cigars in the new platings with my next order.

PenWorks

Great looking pen RT. Bocote is like cocobolo, allways come out real nice with almost guaranteed good looking grain and matches up real nice with the black. [:)]

As for the other.......read my comments to Opus. LOL [:p]

Anthony

opus

Great looking pen RT, I picked up a couple of Bocote blanks the other day, I like the black, gonna have to try that.
(And I like your background!!!)[:D]

wayneis

Bacote is another of those woods that darken with age. I made a desk clock for my desk about two years ago that started out very yellow with black lines, it is now a rich brown with black lines. It still looks very nice but a lot different than it did two years ago.

Wayne

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone, appreciate all the nice comments! Bocote,Cocobolo and Olivewood are three of my favorite woods for pens. I've not seen a pen I don't like made with these. I also like most of the BEB colors, in fact, I think just about any of the burls are pretty. Thanks again!

R.T.

wayneis

R.T., I'm so sorry I forgot to say how much I liked your pen. I got busy giving information and doing a few things at the same times and I blew it. Any way a little belated but hot damn you did a fine job and just think its going to keep looking better as time goes by.

Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom