Cigar pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Cigar Pen.....I think this is a brown box elder burl, but I'm not 100% sure. Once again I got my blanks mixed up. But this time it wasn't really my fault. I had a huge piece of ice fall off the roof of my work shop and when it came down it hit the air-conditioner that sticks out of the wall. Well right next to it (inside) is where all my blanks sit in an open cabinet and most of them fell out from the impact,and ended up on the floor, about 300 blanks. [}:)] Does it look like a box elder burl to you guys? Thanks!
CigarBrnBoxElderBurl.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks Doug!

Boy, you and Anthony must be from the same mold, he hates the background too. [:D] I have to admit it doesn't look good here, but it looks pretty good on my web page with the other colors. Oh well, I'd change it but it's just too much trouble to have different backgrounds for both places. [:)]

Thanks Garry, is there really two (r's) in your name? Never seen it spelled that way, cool!

R.T.

woodpens

That's a great looking pen. However, I would not guess that it is Boxelder Burl. It is not like any BEB that I have ever turned. The bottom barrel looks more like Desert Ironwood than BEB. The top makes it more confusing to me because it doesn't look like Desert Ironwood. I'm stumped.

WoodChucker

Thanks Jim!

Yeah I'm not sure either. The number on it was 206-9906 and it came from CSUSA. I checked there web site for that number and couldn't find it, maybe they don't carry it anymore or else there out of it, who knows? Hey, did you get an e-mail from me last week about a web site?

R.T.

woodpens

R.T,.
I guess my spam filter ate your message too. I am going to have to do something about this. There's no telling how much email I am missing. My ISP's spam filter is filtering a lot of messages, but apparently a few too many. Email me again and use "Pen" as the first word of the subject (without quotes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom