Cigar circuit Fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gawdelpus

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
AS usual ,no matter what stock and how much you have ,someone always wants something different ,in this case a circuit board fountain pen ,ah well I aim to please, knocked this up today after a few more stock pens , it's a cigar fountain pen kit from David, and slightly shortened cigar circuit board casts , was touch and go but worked out in the end and looks quite snazzy
smile.gif
cheers ~ John

Attachments

• Circuit cigar.jpg
    Circuit cigar.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 260
  • cigar 2.jpg
    cigar 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 298
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
i have a friend that would go nuts for this. where can i find one of those casts. or any ideas on how to make one

I got these from "Ernie" HERE !
I have done a few of the cigars and pencils ,this is my first try at the fountain pen :) Have fun they are not hard as the tubes and circuit work is already cast on cigar size tubes ,the diameters are slightly different ,but the body of the pen is the same as a standard cigar ,slightly longer than the fountain pen body,but I left the length as is ,the cap needs a tenon on it for the connector and does need shortening from the standard cigar you can take a 1/4" off easily and still be a bit long. I don't know if you have the cigar fountain pen kits in the US, I got mine from David at "Timberbit's " Hope that helps , cheers ~ John

Top Bottom