churchill afzilya , alt ivory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Its been a while since I posted a new pen. I've been taking it easy from the holiday rush of penmaking. So, I got in the shop for a while today and this is what happened. It is a churchill rollerball in sterling silver with afzilya xylay and alternative ivory... with a couple of guitar pick pieces thrown in. Ca finish.

Attachments

• afzylia 2 015.JPG
    afzylia 2 015.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 241
  • churchill afzilia xylay.JPG
    churchill afzilia xylay.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 216
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Glenn, that is a stunning pen. Seeing it reminded me of the other modified churchills you made. If I remember, one was a gift during one of the pen swaps. I looked in your photo album but could not find it. It probably got lost in the move across to the new forum. Is there any chance you could post it again? I would love to see it again and I'm sure there are plenty of other members who would like to see it, either for the first time or again.

I have not gotten around to loading all my photos back in, but they can all be seen at my blog. I will post a couple of the most recent few. The first is the Cavanaugh that wdcav got in a swap. The second is one that was ordered from a man in Singapore who wanted one similar to Bill's. Both are El Toros.
I am flattered that you remembered and more so that you ask to see them again.

Glenn, that is a stunning pen. Seeing it reminded me of the other modified churchills you made. If I remember, one was a gift during one of the pen swaps. I looked in your photo album but could not find it. It probably got lost in the move across to the new forum. Is there any chance you could post it again? I would love to see it again and I'm sure there are plenty of other members who would like to see it, either for the first time or again.

Attachments

• DSCF1560.jpg
    DSCF1560.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 91
  • dcf1561.jpg
    dcf1561.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Yong - Copy.JPG
    Yong - Copy.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Yong open - Copy.JPG
    Yong open - Copy.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 110

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Glenn, you think you are flattered that Keith remembered the pen? Think how flattered I am that I own the original "Cavanaugh" !!!!!

Beautiful work on the Churchill!!

VisExp

Yes, those are the two I was thinking of. I had forgotten Cav was the lucky recipient! Thank you for posting them, they are stunning!

Top Bottom