Chrome Vertex with NY Mets Custom Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Well, I am a Yankees fan, but my BIL is a Mets fan. Actually, I just like to watch good baseball.

I made him this to do use crosswords puzzles. I ran out of Fisher refills; they would have been a better choice for solving puzzles while reclining.

Brooks made me the blanks - turned like buttah! I have also made some Auburn fans happy with this blank...of course I gave them the pen for free...so why would they complain. LOL.

As always, comments, kicks in the butt, etc. :)

BTW, this is the one that I said was faulty (I can't find that post; I want to retract it). The kit is fine. I didn't have the plunger screwed on right.

Goodnight folks! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• Vertex Mets.jpg
    Vertex Mets.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you! I am still smarting from the 2004 WS which the Sox definitely deserved to win. Great club.

TonyL

Tony, where you live you should be a braves fan....

I lived 44 years in NYC, attended Fordham University in the Bronx on a baseball scholarship - in the shadow of Yankee Stadium, and tried-out for the Yankees twice. I will be 52 next week - that's a lot of pinstripes to get out of my system in the 8 years that I am living here. Actually, I like to watch any good quality baseball. My church group is going to see a Gwinnet Braves game on 8/8 - $12 and not a bad seat in the stadium (Braves Triple A team).

Good to hear from you Dave.

TonyL

That turned out really nice! Colors are great! Nice job!

The colors are Jonathan Brooks blanks. Nothing less than outstanding work from him - not to mention (but I am going to)..that he and his family are super nice people.

kruzzer

The pen looks great Tony.. Also being from NY i'm a yankee fan and Mets when I have to. but what impresses me is that your BIL does crossword puzzles in Ink.....

TonyL

I like both teams too. Interestingly, I don't watch much baseball. I haven't watch an inning yet this year. Yes, he completes them in ink and they are from the New York Times. He does print them out first though. Smart guy...also a Tony.

Top Bottom