Chrome n Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TLTHW

TLTHW

Chrome Continental FP dressed in True Stone Wild Horse Jasper. This one made just for me.

rsz_chrome_stone_1.jpg rsz_chrome_stone_2.jpg

As always C & c always welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

Fit: they all look dead on! But I can't tell if the cap to centerband fit is too small, or if that's a trick of the white background on the white blank (Looking at first picture).

Finish: looks about right for tru-stone, I love how that stuff polishes!

Form: nice and straight for a straight-forward kit, the shape is a nice, subtle compliment to the components.

Eye Appeal: the chrome goes nicely with the blank, and the non-postable finial really sets off the straight and evenness of your work.

From what I can see, assuming that fit was just a trick of the picture, I'd say you hit dead-on perfect! And perfect is what you especially want for your carry pen! Great job and I hope I can make pens that nice consistently, I'm still getting there. :)

SDB777

From making a customer pen using this material, I got to say......that's some kind of awesome for a 'carry pen'! Sure will turn some heads when that instrument comes out to write something.

Well done!!!!

Scott (ain't gonna stretch out that shirt pocket) B

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Nice pen but I keep trying to see color in the first picture. It wasnt until I looked at the second picture that I realized they were not in black and white.

Top Bottom